This lovingly cared for home was custom built for the owners in a lovely enclave of custom homes in a historic, quiet corner of Queen Annes County . It boasts three large bedrooms, a huge second floor bonus room (which could easily be a fourth bedroom), newer sunroom addition, screened porch, full bsmt w/workshop & garage entry, oversized 2car garage, newer HVAC, Roof, super energy efficient construction on 1 ac. on a private road. It's surrounded by lovely homes of comparable scope, lots of open space and farm fields. You will be very close to one of Maryland's true gems- the Wye Island National Resource Management Area that has great biking and hiking trails, water access for kayaks and beautiful, unspoiled forests to enjoy. REDUCED AGAIN!!!. A true gem!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
2,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Overlook At Carmichael
Riverwest Builders, Inc.
Cable TV, Underground
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)