Well built brick cottage with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, hardwood floors, brick fireplace & family room. Enjoy your own private backyard with hot tub, awnings and several patios, beautiful landscaping for relaxing evenings and weekends. Huge detached garage in the fenced rear yard with a finished bonus room above. Hot tub and pool table included.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Bungalow, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Other
1,648 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone, Other
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Cook Top Range, Stove, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Heatilator, Insert.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Back Yard. Level, Open, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price