Price Reduction!!!! Schedule your Appt ASAP. Premium Corner Lot, it is one of the Largest in the Community with Water Views of Macum Creek and just a few blocks from the Chester River. Don't miss this Amazing 3 Bedroom, 2-1/2 Bath, 2 Car Garage, Single Family Home, in the sought after Gibson Grant. This Home shows like a Model with Tray Ceilings, Hardwood Floors the entire Main Level, Crown Molding Throughout, a Large Chef's Delight Open Eat-In Kitchen that boosts; 5-Burner Gas Stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Over-Sized Island, Tile Backsplash, Double Wall Ovens, Built-In Microwave, Pantry and Half Bath and Laundry Room off the Kitchen. Kitchen Opens to Family Room with a Gas Fireplace framed by Beautiful Stone to the Ceiling and Mounted Flat Screen TV conveys. Formal Dining Room off the Family Room is located at the front of the home with an Extra Window for a Light Filled Room. Home Office/Sitting Room/Study across from the Dining Room also at the Front of the Home with two large Windows to bring in the Natural Light. Expansive Primary Bedroom Suite with Private Porch to view the wildlife on Macum Creek. Primary Bedroom Features a Walk-In Closet, Sitting Area (originally designed for 4th Bedroom could be converted back), Coffered Ceiling and En Suite with Double Sinks, Large Soaking Tub with Jacuzzi Jets, Water Closet and Shower. This Home has it All, Including Two Additional Bedrooms Upstairs, Hallway Full Bath with Tub/Shower Combo, Tile Flooring in both Full Bathrooms, Tankless Gas Water Heater, Sprinkler System, Forced Air Gas Furnace, Deck between Home and Garage with Electric Awing providing you with a Place to Grill or Just Sit and Enjoy the Spacious Extra Large Fenced Back Yard for Endless Evening of Enjoyment and last but far from least a Conditioned Crawl Space with Lots of Extra Storage. The Community Amenities include a Pool with Clubhouse, Pier for Kayaking, Fishing or Crabbing, Bike Trail, Tot Lot/Playground, Common Area with Covered Pavilion, Firepit, Walking/Jogging Trails, Exercise Room and More...This one is a must see!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
2,787 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- River, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Macum Creek/Chester River
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard, Fishing. Corner, Landscaping, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price